February/March 2019

 I don't remember why he was asleep, but he sure looked sweet.



 Preston practicing his cursive writing.  We have a system where he writes the new letter 10 times, and then I rate them according to the best, second best, third best, etc.  He loves this!

 In March we went on an evening Cub Scout hike to a national wildlife refuge.  The boys saw so many animals, but the most exciting one was a coyote.


 We learned about Hiawatha of the Iroquois Confederacy, and Preston made a diorama.

 I took Preston on a field trip to the local Children's Museum, and this water activity was a huge hit.  (As soon as I saw it, I knew it was just Preston's thing.)








 He also like this ball activity.









 Sorry the pictures are sideways.  This is Preston's drawing of the legend of St. Francis of Assisi taming the Wolf.
 Another drawing of Preston's of the story of Rabia of Basra.

 And a mirrored form drawing.

 Preston posing in front of our "factor tree" chalkboard drawing.  He helped me figure out all the numbers on the trees.



 I'm not sure why he has a mad look on his face because he actually had fun with this lesson on factoring and prime numbers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December school

October Photo Dump